Last Updated: 5-22-2018
Basic Confidentiality Policy
Where personal information is required to use or interact with the site, it is our policy that this information—such as your name, postal or email address, or telephone number—is private and confidential. The personal information you provide to www.dominical-real-estate.com is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes set forth in this policy, such as to reply to a question or to send requested materials.
We collect two types of information from visitors to the site: (1) Personal information; and (2) Non-Personal information, such as your IP address or cookies.
1. Personal information
"Personal information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. www.dominical-real-estate.com collects and stores the personal information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personal information on the site:
- We will collect your first and last name, email address, and phone number when you contact us through the site;
- We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question;
The above list provides an example of the personal information that may be collected from you on the site. If you do not want www.dominical-real-estate.com to collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
2. Non-Personal information
"Non-Personal information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, ZIP code or other geolocation data, or interests. Non-personal information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personal information that is collected via the site and a description of how this information is used:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address — Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data—such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our site.
Cookies are text files sent by Web servers to Web browsers and are stored on the user's computer or mobile device. If the browser is loading a page and the server requests the information stored in the cookie, the cookie is sent back to the server.
Cookies contain data about the user's activities on the website, and can be used by Web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie will remain valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user). A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the Web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but information that we store about the user may be linked by us to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Our site uses the information we obtain from people’s use of our website through cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) for the following purposes:
- To recognize the user's computer when the user visits the website.
- To track some user actions during website navigation.
- To improve the website's usability.
- To analyze the use of the website.
- To administer the website.
When users visit our site, third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) may be sent to their computers by www.dominical-real-estate.com's advertisers or service providers.
They may use the information obtained from these cookies:
- To track users browsing across multiple websites.
- To build profiles of users’ Web surfing.
- To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to users.
Most browsers allow users to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools," "Internet Options," "Privacy," and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools," "Options," and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking "Options," "Under the hood" and Content Settings in the "Privacy" section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- In Safari, you can block cookies by clicking "Preferences," selecting the "Privacy" tab and "Block cookies."
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to log on, access content or use search functions, for example.
Users can also delete cookies already stored on their computers:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files.
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools," "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking "Options," "Under the hood," and Content Settings in the "Privacy" section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- In Safari, you can delete cookies by clicking “Preferences,” selecting the "Privacy" tab and selecting "Remove All Website Data."
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "Web bugs" or "pixel tags") — "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages.
- Demographic Information — "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, ZIP code or geolocation data, and/or interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the site. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the site meets your needs.
Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personal information. The above list provides an example of the non-personal information that is collected via the site.
Google Analytics Advertising Features www.dominical-real-estate.com has Implemented
www.dominical-real-estate.com uses the certain Google Analytics Advertising Features, which contain cookies. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. www.dominical-real-estate.com follows the Google Analytics policy requirements found at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409, which are incorporated herein by reference. The specific Google Analytics Advertising Features that www.dominical-real-estate.com uses include only the following: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and Integrated Services that require google analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers. www.dominical-real-estate.com does not use the Google remarketing features. You can opt out of the foregoing Google Analytics Advertising Features by following the instructions at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Use of Information Collected Via the Site
1. Personal information
We use your personal information that is collected on the site primarily for the following purposes:
- To deliver services, such as educational programs, information or newsletters you request or purchase;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from www.dominical-real-estate.com or other third parties or to forward promotional materials;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the site is relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To contact you regarding additional services and features;
- To request your feedback about your experience with www.dominical-real-estate.com;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the site.
2. Non-Personal information
Non-personal information is used as described above and in other was as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal information with personal information.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to www.dominical-real-estate.com is done at your own risk. However, www.dominical-real-estate.com uses website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as almost every website, service and user encounters. In those instances, our goals are to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience to our users. As appropriate and necessary, www.dominical-real-estate.com will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of the www.dominical-real-estate.com website.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Who We Share Personal Data With, and Why
Except to the extent necessary to fulfill our business obligations as described in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose to third parties any of the personal Data that we collect directly from or about you.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We maintain reasonable risk-based physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect against unauthorized and accidental disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction of personal Data in our possession, and to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our systems, data, and services. We restrict access to Personal Data to those individuals and third parties that need to know the information to accomplish the business purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We are committed to taking appropriate measures to enforce compliance with this Privacy Statement. In addition, we comply with applicable law for protecting Personal Data.
We provide reasonable security controls to protect electronic Data that we receive from you against foreseeable hazards, but please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In addition, use of email to transmit personal Data is insecure and violates www.dominical-real-estate.com policy. Please contact us if you need a more secure method for transmitting personal Data.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding the www.dominical-real-estate.com's disclosure of personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The services www.dominical-real-estate.com provides to its users are not directed to or intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com .
EU User Consent
For Users of this website located in the European Union (“EU”), www.dominical-real-estate.com follows the Google EU User Consent Policy found at this link: http://www.google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy.html. By voluntarily using this website, EU Users consent to www.dominical-real-estate.com’s data collection, sharing, and usage as described above, as well consent to www.dominical-real-estate.com’s storing and accessing of cookies as described above. Any EU user not consenting to such uses by of data and cookies by www.dominical-real-estate.com should not use this website.
EU Data Subjects
This section applies if you are an EU data subject (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland).
www.dominical-real-estate.com is the data controller for processing Personal Data provided to us through our website.
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion). If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or "block" the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: Effective 25 May 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data—unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
Users may contact www.dominical-real-estate.com through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form.