1 - 9 ACRES - COSTA VERDE ESTATES - An Ecologically Sound Private Community with Amazing Views!!
- Type: Lots and Land
- Style: Lot / Land
Located 9 kms south of Dominical and 9 kms north of Uvita, Costa Verde Estates is the premier gated community in the Southern Pacific Zone! The 4 km road that rises from the coast is in the process of being paved!! Each expansive lot enjoys a stunning, unobstructed view and is designed to provide the privacy and spaciousness you need to create your own personal paradise. The Costa Verde mission is to create the most elegant and ecologically sound private community possible. To that end, less than 10% of the1,250 acres will be developed while the remaining 90% will be allowed to recover its natural state through an active reforestation plan! The top notch infrastructure includes superior, well maintained roads and state-of-the-art water, electrical, and electronic systems that will supply the entire community. Breathtaking ocean views will enhance residents' enjoyment of the communal recreational park, community center, and tennis court. Even a small convenience store will be on site. If you are looking for the best, you've found it!!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.