SI035 260 ACRES - 3 Bedroom Home On Working Farm!
Land 1,052,182.67 m2 / 105 hectares
With kids returning to the US for college, this property must go. Acutely aware of the ever increasing land prices we will have a limited window with this massive price reduction. So now is your opportunity!!! Self-sustain and self-contain, let the farm do all the work for you!!!
This incredible farm is located at an elevation of 2975 feet above sea level, offering cool gentle, mountain breezes all day long; the opportunities are endless:
1. Equestrian farm? How about horseback tours, acres and acres to let the horses run wild!
2. Private family compound? Separate many acres for the whole family and live a semi off the grid organic family life style.
3. Eco-lodge? Convert this mountain top home to Eco-Lodge the views in itself are enough to keep people coming back for years to come.
4. Cattle Ranch? Already in place are several fenced grassed pastures perfect for a large herd of cattle.
5. Fruit Orchard? Currently growing: Bananas, cas, manzana da aqua, starfruit, mamon chino, lemon, guanaba, mango, guaba, papaya, and 2 hectares of passion fruit.
6. Development opportunity? Develop your own off the grid organic housing community. Using the Sun, purist air, the most amazing water on the planet to your advantage!
7. Let’s not forget the coffee! Over 100 acres of 5 varieties of young producing coffee plants, a large drying shed, complete with a concrete floor is in place, ready for drying your own coffee. This shed would also be perfect to use as a hot-house for growing your own vegetables when the coffee season is over. Make a business out of coffee, why not?? Or just a hobby!
Keep this in mind; a year round river borders this property with several springs and creeks found throughout! Gravity fed irrigation is also in place. There is also a spring fed pond, perfect for raising tilapia or trout.
All farm equipment included; a rubber-tire backhoe/front A end loader, and tractor.
A 3-bedroom home is located at the top of the farm, offering a ‘KING’S VIEW’ which overlooks the entire farm, and the sweeping valley and distant panoramic mountain views beyond. Convert it to a yoga retreat, ego lodge, family compound, or much more. Use your imagination; the possibilities are indeed endless!!!
Act now the deal won’t last long!!
Construction year: 2005
Parking type: 8 Outdoor